Saturday, 28 April 2012

Blazers !

Blazers are a signature to any outfit of any sort! You can wear them for literally all occasions. Casual, smart, and nights out ! You name it you can pair it with anything ! I would really like one for my birthday because they are quite a lot of money, and I can't afford one at the moment, so I am going to ask my parents! Shout out to them because I love them lots. So here are some colorful, all sorts of blazers ! Enjoy my little blogsters !x
This is a classic black: Definitely worth wearing to work or for a night out with some bling. This is from TOPSHOP. All prices are on the website or in store. 
This is a bit more of a colorful one. This one is from River Island.
I love how this blazer is paired with the shorts and the lightning bolt tee. I would definitely have styled this blazer how it is in the picture ! This blazer is from Pins & Needles.
This is lovely and I think it might be a bit pricey but a lovely add to any wardrobe, g'wan splash out on it for your birthday or a celebration or something ! This is from TOPSHOP.




No comments:

Post a Comment