Wednesday, 11 April 2012

The Gems in the Urban Outifitters Sale !

I have just noticed that there is an amazing sale in Urban Outfitters at the moment and I thought I'd share with you some gems I found in there.
Enjoy !xx
I love this top because how it fits round the body, it is very flattering for everyone, but if you wanted to cover up your tummy instead of making it a crop top, I suggest a colorful vest under this to make the black stand out. This is down from £28.00 to £14.00. This also comes in Pink with black skulls.


This is a lovely styled shoe, I love the wedge on it, not to high or low. Perfect with Black skinny jeans or a colorful flowy dress. These are quiet expensive but worth it. Down from £75.00 to £50.00.


This playsuit is amazing. I love how the pattern changes in every segment as it is beautiful with its color and blending. This is perfect for day and night just by accessorizing it with different shoes and bags. I will probably accessorize this in my next post for night and day. This is down from £52.00 to £25.00.


Thanks for reading !x
Bye !x

No comments:

Post a Comment