Wednesday, 11 April 2012

Haul : River Island/New Look/Claires/Topshop

TRAFFORD CENTRE 2012


Hello Everyone !
I thought I'd say what I've been up to in the Easter holidays, me and my friend went to trafford for the day to do a spot of shopping !x
I hope you like what I bought and well, see you in a tick below !




I needed a new bag since my other one was wrecked by me swinging it around all the time ! This one is a coral messenger bag from River Island for £25.
I love this bag because it is very spacy and has lots of pockets for bits and bobs.






I love these patterned leggings ! This print is very in right now and these leggings are an amazing buy. They have it in all sizes including petite and larger sizes. I recommend these for parties. These are £22 from TOPSHOP.


I love these shoes, they are perfect for summer and the signature of every outfit ! These shoes are worth the money in every way and don't cause any blisters when you where them without sock/tights. These flat shoes are £29.99 in New Look.


I love these mustache necklaces because
you can have loads of fun with them.
And the best part, black goes with everything !

































No comments:

Post a Comment