Saturday, 14 April 2012

In right now : Ice cream shades !x

I've seen ice cream's or pastels all over the place so I thought I might dedicate a blog post to the style.
Pastels are very in this summer, personally I like wearing pastels on my nails because of the weather it just brightens the outfit up.
(Left): This Peter Pan collared top is in this spring
for two reasons. It's a trend that keeps coming back, the peter pan collar, this collar is just an amazing add to any top. Also this yellow is amazing for spring and you could wear it as in the picture or with Jeans, Overall a very good pastel buy.This top is from Liquorish.
(Right): This kitschy top from TOPSHOP is a weird but wonderful top because it will suit you in the summer and on hot days with a plain white tank underneath, unless if you want to show your stomach that is fine as well.


(Left Again): This dress is mixing to pastels to make one amazing product. I would pair it with some jewelry with either wedges or flats, a very easy dress to accessorize. But hurry because it is Limited Edition in New Look.


Thanks for Reading
Anna xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment