Tuesday, 10 April 2012

My Top Under £25 Buy's

So I thought I might give you an insight into my style, and to be honest I love everything !
Here's stuff of the higstreet I like at the moment under £25!

I love these because they are very in, and quite cheap for TOPSHOP.
And yes I know that TOPSHOP might not be expensive for some people but personally, in my price range it is !  £22  



Right, my next under £25 are these amazing Alexander Mcqueen styled scarfs that are £246 cheaper than the real deal! Plus they look exactly the same ! ( £14 each at Miss.Selfridge)


This is an amazing top ! You mostly see these kind of tees in River Island for twice the price ! I like this because it has just a plain grey background with a beautiful woman on the front ! this is an amazing £9.99 in the non-sale department ! I absolutely think this worth the money !

No comments:

Post a Comment