Sunday, 15 April 2012

Nail Polish - Longest staying awards !

Haha, That is my title, although it is not really an award post ! I thought that it would be a good post to do this because people are always asking me how long does your nail polish stay on and how many coats so I'd thought I'd do a little fact file on my top polishes for there non-chip reputation. I have only tried one color of these brands but I have not tried the color shown, I will note the color I used for you to go ahead and try.
These are all available from your local Boots.

Name: Rimmel London LASTING FINISH
Color I used : Misty Jade
Brush Thickness: Normal
How long it goes without chipping : 1 week max
How many coats to be opaque : 1-2 coats
My rating : 8/10
Name: Rimmel 60 seconds
Color I used: Shocker
Brush Thickness: Extra Thick
How long it goes without chipping: 5 days
How many coats to be opaque: 1 coat
My Rating: 9/10


Name: No7 perfect
Color I used: So Simple
Brush Thickness: Thin
How long it goes without chipping: 5 days 
How many coats to be opaque: 3 coats minimum 
My Rating: 7/10




No comments:

Post a Comment