Saturday, 21 April 2012

Sex Bomb : Lush Review

Hello and Good Morning !
This review has been lingering in my head for a while and I thought, oh what the heck, I'll do it !
I'll probably give you a fact file and then my review. So sit back relax and enjoy the review ! See what I did there?
Enjoy!x










Fact File:
Description: Pink at the bottom with violet at the top and a dissolving rose.
Smell: Spicy and smells a bit like a rose with a hint of some spices ? I can't really name it smell so nice.
Worth the money: It's true that LUSH can be a bit pricey at some times, but I do think this is worth the money since it's only a measly £3.10.

                                              Review: I love this because it doesn't JUST turn
                                              Your bath water pink, but your skin feels SO smooth
                                              It's unreal! It just makes your skin feel so moisturised
                                              and anyway just look how cute it is !
                                              

No comments:

Post a Comment