Tuesday, 1 May 2012

Clothes for a rainy day: Umbrellas !

Right, the wet weather is STILL going on here in the U.K and to be honest, I am completely fed up with this weather ! It's almost summer for heaven sake can we have a bit of sunshine please? Anyway since my mac post was popular to you all, I'd thought I'd do another bigger one about umbrellas, because they are very glam in weather if your wearing the right thing. So hope you like this my little blogsters.
This is a classic. I love how I see these everywhere in London when I go, I get loads of my ideas for blogging from London itself because it's such a great place to escape if you get fed up of the countryside, not that I don't love living in the middle of no where with some sheep visiting our garden occasionally, It's just nice to get to see civilization now and then. Anyway, enough of my jibber jabber. This umbrella is from Fulton.

This is a bit of a more girly umbrella. It's called 'Royal Rose' and I think it's perfect for a girly girl and maybe, because pink is easy to pair with, what about one of the mac's from my post? Just a thought. If you look at it closely it has Roses on it I think. This is from Cath Kidston and is quite cheap for Cath Kidston because it usually can be a bit pricey if there's not a sale on sometimes. It's £20 from your nearest stocker !
Why can't all umbrellas be as cool as this one! No words can describe how awesome this is !
This one is from TOPSHOP.

2 comments:

  1. Anonymous09 May, 2012

    loving the umbrellas, love love and love the first one it's gorg!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes the first one is my favorite too !:)

    ReplyDelete