So I forgot to put this in my haul yesterday and so I'd thought I'd do a 'my thoughts' post because I know my parents don't like it very much, but other people do ! So this is really just what I think about the product and the pro's and con's about it !:) So I do hope you like this post my little blogsters !
So basically this is what it looks like, and I'll put some pictures of me wearing it below !
So here is what it looks like on, and sorry for the looks like greasy hair, it's actually hair spray that went a bit wrong :L but any who, it's basically a cuff that clips on at the top of your ear and then there is a chain, but if you don't like the way it hangs down, you can always wrap it twice around your ear! And then there's a stud at the bottom that is shaped like an angel wing. Here's a picture of the cuff and stud in focus as a close-up.
Yes so I think it's really pretty to be honest and I got this from River Island for only £4.00 when I went shopping, which was lucky because I was just about to pay £7.50 for one exactly like that in TOPSHOP which was next door, but thankfully my friend Ceri pointed out to me ! So here are the pro's and con's...
- Fit's easily on to the ear with almost no hassle
- You can adjust it to the length you want the chain on show to be
- You can pair it with a nice stud on the other side
- It's not to flashy because it's only silver, instead of the ones in TOPSHOP.
- The quality of it is very nice.
- Makes the top of your ear feel a bit sore for a while
- Tugs on some clothes you try and put on
- You won't be able to wear it to school
- It's not sterling silver, so it might be a bit sensitive for people who's ears hurt
- Don't wear it to go to bed, because it might rip your ear off :L Although it's highly impossible that that might happen, but just to be safe.