Friday, 11 May 2012

Nautical...x

Nautical print is very in right now, I thought I'd do this as a pot as a follow up to the 'hello sailor' MAC collection post. I found a lot of nautical prints and most were dresses to be honest ! So I thought this would be a nice little thing to do ! So sit back relax and drink tea ! Enjoy my little blogsters !
This is a nice nautical playsuit !
Very summery. Pair with flip flops and a signature scent !
this is from Red Herring.
A perfect bikini top for the more bustier of us ladies ! I just love the red and white nautical print ! It's plain, but stylish too ! This is from figleaves who mostly do bra's, knickers, and beachwear !
This is called a tunic on the site, but to be honest it's more of a dress to me ! 
Get this from Dorothy Perkins !
And last but definitely not least is this gorgeous nautical print dress including belt from NewLook! I can see my friend Molly wearing this !xx




1 comment:

  1. Anonymous11 May, 2012

    I have the last one it's amazing !!!!!! ;)

    ReplyDelete