Saturday, 12 May 2012

OOTD : Welsh highland railway !

Hi Everyone,
so today I went to the welsh highland railway. I got on at Porth Madog and then we went up to Beddgelert. The journey took an hour to get there and 45 minutes to get back. It was very scenic and you could see mountains all around. But I don't recommend it if you don't like the smell of smoke, because that's the only down side of it really ! There were people with black faces because they had been sitting in the open carriage when the smoke was in their face ! So I decided not to go in the open carriage then ... ! I thought you might be interested in what I was wearing so here's a picture of what I wore, and I hope you like. Enjoy my little blogsters !xxx
(From bottom up)
Shoes: Ugg Australia
Leggings: River Island 
Jumper: Super dry
Snood/Scarf: Vintage 
Feel free to tell me what you think of my outfit. Remember that this is supposed to be an easy outfit that you can wear to walk in. (I walked an extra 2 miles in this outfit) so it's best not to wear some shoes or clothes that will be un-comfortable to wear for outdoor activities. Hope you like !

Pictures will be up soon !

No comments:

Post a Comment