Thursday, 10 May 2012

Review Time : Rimmel 60 seconds nail polish in Pompous 610 !

Hello my little blogsters !
So I have recently bought a new nail polish and thought I'd do a review on it ! To start off here are some pictures !x
I loved this nail polish because it has a very thick brush, which means you only need one coat of it ! But if you have lighter nails,  I think you should go for another coat! The glitter on this polish is insane. It's a sort of purple color, with some rainbow colored sparkles. This is called Pompous, and is the number 610. I purchased this from Boots for £3.69. I think it's worth the money because it's long lasting! I must of re-applied this about 15 times ! And I have not even dented it ! It has more product than I thought ! So I do recommend this to anyone who likes
darker colors, because it's not really a summery color,
to be honest it's a depressing shade, but yeah if you
like purple+glitter this product = perfection ! If I had
two give it some stars I would give it **** stars out of
5. The only downside is it can be a bit runny ! But 
c'est la vie ! Hope you enjoyed this review and I will
see you soon !

No comments:

Post a Comment