Friday, 29 June 2012

Crops are on top: Hair styles you'll love !

Hello my little blogsters ! 
So I thought it would be a good idea to do a post about crops. Crops have recently come back into fashion and they are a 'must have look' for this summer. The crop is good because in order to have a crop it needs to be thin, so if you'r hot, the crop is a good hairstyle to not leave your head feeling sweaty and damp. When you have thick hair like me it's kind of hard to get a bob, and I'm trying to grow my hair and then take a couple of thick layers off so it isn't as stuffy and it looks a bit more decent, I had a bob when I was a baban (baby in welsh) and I did not suit it at all ! So enough of my jabber, let's get on with the post !
Keira Knightley's Short Hairstyle At The A Dangerous Method Premiere, 2011
Both images from Look magazine online.

Keira Knightley puts a spin on this sweet and simple by layering it and bringing it forward to make a more sexy mature look. It also works because of the shape of her face. She has a very strong jaw and that is very good for the shape of the crop, since it goes up to her chin, and the leaves a couple of pieces dangling down to see. It's a really nice cut for her and I think it looks better than her original long locks.


Cameron Diaz's Short Hair At The What To Expect When You're Expecting Premiere, 2012

Gwyneth Paltrow shows that she doesn't feel as old as she is, not that she's old, but with sporting a lovely innocent messy bob. The only thing I don't like about it is how she has done her side fringe really messy, side fringes have recently gone out of fashion and everyone is now either sporting a full or no fringe. The way she's made it a bit more messier than a celeb would like it shows how casual this look can be, and it would be perfect when you were wearing a bikini in Marbella, or having a lush dinner with your pals or partner in a fancy restaurant. A definite trend for the future !

Hope you liked this midi post !
And see you lovely guys soon 
x

No comments:

Post a Comment