Saturday, 16 June 2012

Inspired Look: Cheryl Cole in her new video 'Call my name'

Hello my little blogsters !
Thought you might like it if I did a inspired look since it has been requested quite a lot recently for me today. So since that I have decided to make a Cheryl Cole one since her figure is astonishing at them moment ! She is definitely looking healthier & happier since her um, mix up with Simon Cowell & the whole X-factor thing. So yes I will be re-making this look below :
So I know this outfit is not for everyone's taste but I really like it ! It shows a lot of  neon's and the black pairs with it really well, obviously you'll have to tone it down a bit if you want to wear this out in public, because you actually might have some looks whilst walking around in town !

Wildfox.

Co-ord Floral Print Trousers

TOPSHOP.
Dorothy Perkins.

No comments:

Post a Comment