Sunday, 10 June 2012

The LOOK magazine beauty shop !

Hi Guys !
So recently I subscribed to the LOOK magazine newsletter, and I noticed that they had a shop, and a sale was going on, apparently there products are quite good, and even though the packaging is not amazing, It's pretty much alright. And the beauty range ranges from Mascaras to blushers. So here's a couple of things that I thought I would buy myself. I hope your taste is similar to mine x
So as you can see, most things in the boutique are actually on sale, so sorry for the big black dots on the images that say the price ! Yes so my cousin actually bought one of these recently and said it was pretty good, but the packaging was pretty disappointing in person, and it stayed on for about 5 hours. So yes as you can see they were £7 but are now £4.
So this is what they call a 'look book' which basically tell you how to get the make-up look on the cover, and they are usually about £10 ish on the high street in many different shops that have slapped different labels on to them. So in this kit you get...
  • a 'glow and go' highlighter
  • a 'make me' blush
  • a 'holiday glow' bronzer
  • & a double ended blush and powder brush
And you get all of this in the sale for £13. I do think this is pretty much worth the money, but the could throw in a tester sized tube of foundation maybe ? Just so you get a bit more for what you pay for.
And to finish of my favorites from the LOOK shop, here are one of the 'statement eye' shadow bricks I suppose you could call them ? So if you want some cheap eye shadow singles then here are the many colors to choose from.
  • Luxe
  • Peacock
  • Satin
  • Satchel
  • Bare
  • Cashmere
  • Acid Wash
  • Disco
  • Ash
  • Cami
  • Charm
  • Lamé
  • Jewel
  • Gillet
  • Denim
  • Twinset
  • Velvet
  • Suede
  • Slate
  • Silk
  • WOW
  • Powder
  • LBD
  • Lurex
  • Leather
  • Couture
  • Tutu
  • Cotton
  • Taffeta
  • Khaki
  • Sorbet
  • Teadress










Source: LOOK boutique shop.

So as you can see there is a HUGE selection to choose from. I think these little singles would be good for maybe a 'smokey eye palette' of your own, through using the black, white, and grey's of the selection. And then it will only cost you a minor £6 for three blocks + P&P probably !

So I hope you enjoyed my post and feel free to post a comment or tweet me about what you think of the LOOK make-up brand, I will be doing lots more of these in the future. 
Thanks my little blogsters x

No comments:

Post a Comment