Sunday, 8 July 2012

Wish List for summer !

Wish List !

Well hello everyone :)
I thought I would try my hand at making collages for my blog, and well this is my first turn out ! I know it's not perfect but they will get better. So this is basically my Wish list for the summer season and the things I know I might not get, but hope to anyway. I'll list the items down below and a bit about them maybe ? Enjoy everyone and I'll talk to you guys soon x


  • Striped top - TOPSHOP
  • Turquoise maxi skirt - TOPSHOP
  • Daisy violet playsuit - River Island
  • Basket woven wedges - FOREVER 21
  • Multi-coloured skull bracelet - temporary-secretary.com
So that is basically it for my wish list ! I didn't want to have a lot here since I've already made a wish list for my family because you probably all know that my birthday is in 15 days and yes, I'm excited :). I'll make sure I do a haul so you can all have a look what I got. So my MUST have is probably the play suit because I've been trying to look for one that suits my skin tone and shape perfectly for ages and I eventually found one and plus it won't make a dent in your wallet for the price of £25 ! I think that's a bargain to be fair. So I hope you liked this post and let me know if you like it or not. Thanks a lot guys x




No comments:

Post a Comment