I hope you are all loving your end of 2012. Unfortunately my 12 days of blogmas can't continue because I didn't get enough posts to add up sadly. But anyway I thought I'd give you a general update of my year and my accomplishments
- I past my grade 1 theory with a distinction! I know it was only grade 1, but It'll count towards my GCSE music.
- I managed to pass my grade 2 piano with a pass, not my best mark and I didn't have long to prepare, but as long as I passed that's the most important thing.
- I had my first ever trip to Rome. It was amazing, I really enjoyed myself. The pizzerias were mouth dribbling...
- I started my blog, which has made me so much more confident and happy
- I got addicted to the hunger games books! I really recommend them, they're so gripping and made me cry on several ocassions
- I found out that my school choir were going to new york again next year. If you know me you know that it's my dream to go to new york, and now I have a chance! I mean, I have to audition for it, but fingers crossed I'll make it!
Me by the trevi fountain, it's such a beautiful place, and also it took my breath away!
I think this was taken by the forum, it was so hot I needed so much water!
Yes I'm wearing crocs, with a nerdy pose. But I went to the colliseum, which was beautiful!
My 2013 I'm Looking Forward Too...
- I might be going skiing to austria with my school
- I'll be auditioning for new york...
- I'm going to budapest with my family!
Thanks for reading, and make sure to leave me your posts like this under here!x
Happy 2013 to you all!